The mission of the center is to promote research within ICK and support community development initiatives through community service.
The center has the following objectives:
- Promote research and dissemination of results;
- Develop community service to improve the well-being of the Rwandan population;
- Support community development initiatiatives through consultancies;
- The center offers both in-house and outreach programmes
The Center's areas of research have a direct link with the faculties teaching programs. The focus is on matters related to socio-economic analysis, management, development, environment, media and communication.
- Unit of Research and Publications ;
- Unit of Consultancy and Community Services ;
- Unit of Business Incubation Center ;
- Unit of Trainings in short courses