ICK - Students' Service
1. Socio-Cultural Service and Gender Promotion
The Students' Service has three departments: the department of Socio-Cultural Service and Gender Promotion, the department of Spiritual-Pastoral Service and Training, and the department of Sport and Leisure.
This department is responsible for:
- Promoting positive cultural practices and communication;
- Enhancing cultural exchange between the ICK community and other Higher Learning Institutions;
- Promoting ICK associations and clubs activities;
- Organizing indoor cultural programs and ensuring students participation in outdoor activities and conferences;
- Supervising and supporting cultural troops;
- Promoting Gender awareness.
2. Spiritual-Pastoral Service and Training
This department is in charge of:
- Coordinating all the spiritual and pastoral activities;
- Guiding and counseling students about their responsibilities as Christians within the ICK community and outside;
- Organizing charity activities involving the staff and the students.
3. Sport and Leisure
Through this department ICK helps students in:
- Building capacity in sports domain;
- Developing competitive and fair play sprit;
- Organizing sports tournament and other leisure activities;
- Promoting friendship and conviviality within the ICK community and outside.